When you are trying to setup your Blackhawk router, you need to make sure following things are right –
1. Plug your router into a wall outlet.
2. Make sure you wait for all the lights to be stable.
3. Open www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com to login into your Blackhawk Netgear router.
4. Make sure you have a cable connected from the Yellow internet slot of your Netgear router and the other end into the internet modem.
Netgear Blackhawk router setup guide –
- Once all the cables are connected and you have the router plugged into your router then open www.routerloign.net or www.routerlogin.com to access the Netgear admin page.
- Now you will see the Netgear genie page with on site instructions.
- Follow the steps shown on the wifi router page to setup your Netgear Blackhawk router.
- once the setup is done click on “Take me to the Internet” to finish the setup.
Back to Home