Nighthawk AD7200 X10
Netgear has some of the widest range of products related to the use in the networking and wireless communications. Netgear has always maintained the quality of its products and services through the working force. Netgear has extended its portfolio through the Arlo range of video surveillance products. Arlo is one of the most successful ranges of devices in the Netgear brand. Netgear delivers the most blazing fast speed devices like the modems, routers and power supply adapters etc. Netgear router firmware is also very secure and safe to use.
Configuring the Nighthawk AD7200 X10 wireless router through http://routerogin.net
The configuration of the Netgear router is quite a simple and easy process that anyone can do. Just follow the step by step guide about how to set up and configure the Netgear router and your router will be set up in no time.
- Open the contents from the Netgear router package and assemble all the components like the power supply adapter, Ethernet cords, router etc.
- Now, connect the router to the computer through the Ethernet cable being plugged into the WAN port of the router.
- Now, open the web browser of your PC and enter the address www.routerlogin.net in the URL bar of the browser and proceed.
- Authenticate the consequent page with the login username and the password. The default username and login password is “admin” and “password” itself. Both the values are case sensitive and you need to take care of that.
- Now, look out for the Internet WAN tab and select the proper connection type from the list of connection types. The ideal connection type for the successful internet connection is PPPoE.
- Now, fill in all the user details like the username, name, password and other details provided by the DSL providers that are needed for the internet setup.
- Follow the rest of the instructions carefully that are given on the screen and just proceed with those instructions and your router will be configured easily within in few minutes.
- Click on the Save and Apply changes tab. Now click on the Reboot now tab so that the new settings and configuration is written on the router’s network card.
Note- Wait for the reboot of the router to take place properly and make sure the reboot process at the end isn’t interrupted in any case. If the reboot process at the end gets interrupted, then the firmware of the router can also get corrupt and the router can be rendered useless.